Advanced Product Industry Ever since the company was founded, Bering has always been on the cutting edge of innovation.
API is Bering's research and development unit.
This vision is a part of the Brand's commitment to offer its users an optimum degree of safety and comfort.
A pioneer in the use of textile welding techniques to guarantee a maximum degree of waterproofing, Bering has over the years brought progress to the protective clothing worn by bike riders.
- The first French motorcycle clothing brand to use Goretex® cloth for its breathability.
- The first French brand to use inserts in its removable Primaloft® thermal linings.
- The first French brand to systematically apply the gutter sewing technique to its products (for waterproofing).
- The first French brand to certify its entire range of gloves in line with the applicable European directive. Bering gloves are compliant with directive 89 686 EEC for Sport and Recreational use.
- The first brand to present a jacket/pants set this is compliant with CE standards for protective clothing for professional use (EN 13595 Levels 1 and 2).